Lulu The Cute Sim's Counter
Updated: 29th Dec 2021 at 12:11 AM
check ''show custom content'' in the catalog
For use with bb.moveobjects on : Place the floor sink, move it up with the 9 key (max 2 times, DON'T PLACE THE SINK TOO HIGH or else your Sim will be unable to use it), place the counter over the sink. Done.
I've removed the counter's footprint especially for Bathrooms using floor sinks.
Because the sink needs to be elevated with the 9 key, the sim's arms will go during the animation a bit through it when washing hands.
The sink is 100% usable despite this almost unnoticeable animation problem.
The counter comes in all original shapes and colors.
Price in Catalog 350
You can also find it by name searching - Lulu The Cute Sim's Counter
There are no known conflicts! Still, here is a useful link on how to clear Origin cache - just in case - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/...ith-your-games/
Enjoy your new counter!
Just one LOD (LOD 0)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: For Bathroom use with bb.moveobjects : Place the floor sink, move the floor sink up with the 9 key, place the counter over the sink, adjust what needs to be adjusted, but DON'T PLACE THE SINK TOO HIGH. Enjoy your new counter!
Mesh name: Lulu The Cute Sim's Counter
Size: 6.10 MB · Downloads: 3,156 · 28th Dec 2021
|6.10 MB||3,156||28th Dec 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.