Usable Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Updated: 18th Jun 2020 at 12:50 PM - Added LOD detail
This is a remesh of The Slablet so anything that can do, this can do. Note that this means Sims will be touching the screen in silly ways, but that can't be helped.
Sixteen swatches, some based off real color variations, the rest made up for fun. All textures but the original indigo were recolors by me.
Model from WarioWare: Touched!, downloaded from The Models Resource.
Found in Electronics in Build/Buy mode, under Computers, much like the original tablet.
Price is 150 Simoleons.
Made in Sims 4 Studio. Textures made in GIMP. Mesh spliced in Blender.
(All LODs use the same polygon count)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MTS_LightingBolt_NintendoGameBoyAdvance.package (inside MTS_LightingBolt_NintendoGameBoyAdvance.zip)|
|Title||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|
|Description||The highly anticipated upgrade to the incredibly successful Game Boy and Game Boy Color. Batteries not included.|
|Mesh name:||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 264.6 KB · Downloads: 18,370 · 16th Jun 2020
|264.6 KB||18,370||16th Jun 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: