English Oak Welsh Dresser ** Updated 22May05 **
Updated: 17th Oct 2008 at 12:29 PM by -Maylin-
This is a Welsh Dresser with antique blue and white china probably fake from ebay.
As above moddled in MilkShape 1.7.4
cloned from the 'Tibetan Desk' so I could play around with the brass fittings
Imported useing Miche and Delphy Mesh Tool and 35b
Colour enabled for the wood
Colour enabled for the plates *Updated 22May05*
4168 polygons still bellow the debated 5000
In game it is located in surfaces/desks I could not find a way of moving it into surfaces miscellaneous. Other decrotive objects can be placed on it.
Thanks to all at modthesims2 for giving me hours of fun and frustration.
Taken onboard all your comments thank you very much so have spent the morning updating the package file to enable the plates to be coloured seperatly although the shape of the meat plate and jug will stay the same as part of the mesh. I have tested it and it does recolour on my system so feel free to recolour as you wish. You will have to download it again and copy it to where you placed it as it has its own GUID it will just overwrite the origonal if any problems please post. Once again thank you all
Re-Colours By Cathybear can be found Here
Antique: Antique or Historical
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: English Oak Welsh Dresser with antique blue and white china.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 402.0 KB · Downloads: 24,989 · 22nd May 2005
|402.0 KB||24,989||22nd May 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.