Eco Lifestyle potting station made functional and decluttered
Updated: 17th Jul 2020 at 9:11 PM by Astraea Nevermore
Object name: Potting Table.
Found under: Hobbies and Activities/Outdoors.
The table is a standalone item and does NOT replace the original Eco Lifestyle table. The mesh has also been edited a little to remove plants and other decorative items, including those that otherwise would have caused clipping issues while your sims were working on arranging flowers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SEASONS EP IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ITEM TO WORK!
Known issue: some minor clipping might still occur depending on the flowers your sim is working with. You can see a picture here. It?s only really noticeable if you're looking at the flowers from that very specific angle and not as much from anywhere else. Still, figured I'd let you know
Lod 0: 1122
Lod 1: 995
Lod 2: 585
Sims 4 Studio.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||AstraeaNevermore_ts4objects_FunctionalPottingStation.package (inside AstraeaNevermore_ts4objects_FunctionalPottingStation.7z)|
|Description||Eco Lifestyle potting table made functional by Astraea Nevermore.|
|Mesh name:||Potting Table|
Size: 3.45 MB · Downloads: 10,098 · 17th Jul 2020
|3.45 MB||10,098||17th Jul 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
• Please do not re-upload my stuff. If you see that one of my uploads is missing, contact me and I’ll be glad to provide a new working link for you.
• No Adfly/any kind of paywall and/or paysites. This applies to both sims using my content and retextures/recolors of my meshes. Patreon downloads are fine ONLY if your retexture/recolor/edit is available for free right from the start. No “Patron-exclusive” content or anything like that. My content is free for all and will always be, and so should be your edits of my stuff.
• Credit/tagging/linking is nice, although the last two are not mandatory. As long as you don’t claim you made my crap, you’re free to do whatever you want :D
• Remember that a lot of my stuff wouldn’t even exist without the work of other creators, so please try to respect them as well :)
• Most important: HAVE FUN!
Check my other downloads over at Tumblr!
If you'd like to support me, please consider making a donation at my Patreon :)