CadaverCrafts Mounted Faux Bear Head
Updated: 29th Aug 2020 at 5:57 PM
This was created as a gift for horresco who I know from deviantART where she goes by the name of CadaverCrafts. It was something she told me she had tried to make herself in the past without success so I thought I'd do it as a gift to surprise her. I thought her username fit the object perfectly as a fictional company name.
This is basically the head of the bear costume from Outdoor Retreat mounted onto a wooden plaque from the base game.
As you can see, the faux bear head comes in the same three designs as the bear costume from Outdoor Retreat: Brown bear, Polar bear, and Panda Bear.
After removing the head from the full costume I also created and mapped a new tongue from scratch as it looked weird without one.
It can be found under Wall Decorations in either Room or Function sort for a cost of 560 simoleons.
It also features a custom catalogue description.
Sims can view it like any other piece of wall art and it gives and Environment score of 2.
It does NOT require Outdoor Retreat to appear in game.
I in no way, shape or form promote or condone the killing of real animals for the purposes of displaying their bodies as decorative pieces. This item is represented as a replica piece and is intended to allow players to recreate scenes or scenarios to their own personal liking.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Here at CadaverCrafts we pride ourselves on our expert craftsmanship which enables us to create these life-like replicas. They are ideal for movie set dressing or to create the latest talking point of your next social gathering.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: CadaverCrafts Mounted Faux Bear Head| Menaceman44
Size: 692.6 KB · Downloads: 2,053 · 28th Aug 2020
|692.6 KB||2,053||28th Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.