CuriousB's Concrete Wall Fence Add-Ons
This is 18 months and 3 computers worth of work, ScaryRob wanted add-on pieces of some "Discrete Concrete Wall" fences CuriousB made for him, he also want them all in Lipe2k's Concrete 1c.
What we ended up with was 7 fences in each colour, including the original 2 by CuriousB. As per ScaryRobs request your Sim can walk through/under the "Short Cutout" wall.
I have only come across 1 problem, which may just be the borrowed, old computer, I am using at the moment. When placing the walls with the fence tool they sometimes look patchy with sections missing, however, as soon as you go out of build mod the full fence appears as it should.
These are not base game compatible, like most fences at least one EP's is required!
Found: Build Mode > Miscellaneous > Fence Tool.
Price: Ranges between 90 and 195
Poly Count: The same for all fences - 132.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: House by ScaryRob, Concrete 1c Wall by Lipe2k, Original Discrete Concrete Short End Wall Fences by CuriousB and Metro Windows by Tiggy027.
Files have been checked in game. Colour charts are included in the files.
All 14 Fences have the same 132 poly count.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Tiggy027 for the Metro Windows used in my screenshots.
CuriousB for the original mesh.
Lipe for the Concrete 1c texture and wall.
ScaryRob for requesting these fences.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 586.9 KB · Downloads: 1,081 · 4th Sep 2020
|586.9 KB||1,081||4th Sep 2020|
Size: 475.2 KB · Downloads: 1,125 · 4th Sep 2020
|475.2 KB||1,125||4th Sep 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures