Toa Mata Tahu Hau mask accessory from Bionicle for Sims 2
YO YO PIRAKA! Wait, wrong year? Damn... Umm... *A melody from MNOG* yeah! That's better. Gathered friends listen to the legend of Bionicle Tahu mask is a mask of toa Tahu from the 2001th Lego series Bionicle. The model looks really good! (I think). This is accessory. Good luck fighting Makuta.
This is accessory and only for adult males (Hey, theres no childrens or teens in Mata Nui (Matorans is adult) and the Ta-matorans is only males this is not a laziness it's a feature, i swear)
Can be found in "Makeup, Facial Hair & Glasses/Glasses"
Can be seen in: Everyday, Formal, Athletic and Outwear
Soft: milkshape, simPE, Bodyshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
ToaTahuHaubionicle mask by IJWMOK - Galvatron102.rar
Size: 154.1 KB · Downloads: 76 · 27th Oct 2020
|154.1 KB||76||27th Oct 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.