Found in: Walls/WallCoverings/Wallpaper
All rights belong to their respective owners, I don't claim any right over them.
All textures and names were found in muralswallpaper.com:
Palm Reader Orange: https://www.muralswallpaper.co.uk/s...allpaper-mural/
Saguaro Green: https://www.muralswallpaper.com/sho...ream-wallpaper/
Ethel Blue: https://www.muralswallpaper.com/ie/...allpaper-mural/
GIMP, TS2 HomeCrafter Plus, Paint
Title: Ethel Blue
Description: Designed by Catherine from muralswallpaper Upload by ClaudetteCorleone
Title: Palm Reader Orange
Description: Designed by Lauren from muralswallpaper Upload by ClaudetteCorleone
Title: Saguaro Green
Description: Designed by Kat from muralswallpaper Uploaded by ClaudetteCorleone
Size: 84.8 KB · Downloads: 1,246 · 27th Oct 2020
|84.8 KB||1,246||27th Oct 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
5/14 : I don't post here anymore though you can find my recent uploads on my Simblr!
- You can do whatever you want with my uploads, just no paysites, link shorteners and ad bombarding sites.
- No need to credit me, but pls respect other peoples work I've used and cite them. Thanks for understanding! :)
- If you see my uploads anywhere besides MTS, Dreamwidth, & Tumblr. It's best if you don't follow those links, it may be outdated or make you wait. Try image searching instead!
- Some of my "simlish" recolors aren't fully simlish. (sorry!)