Eco Lifestyle - Wall Solar Panel ADD ON
Updated: 9th Nov 2020 at 10:05 PM - There were changes required.
Use bb.moveobjects on or the ALT key to attach it to the top part of the wall, you should be able to place it without these on the rest of the wall.
You can find this solar panel in the Wall Attachments section with the name "Solar Panel - Wall". It also has the exact same price as the original roof version: 850 simoleons!
Requires Eco Lifestyle
Keep in mind that this is my first ever creation and that not everything is perfect. It seems that snow actually builds up on the bottom instead of the top I'm still working on this! I also intend on changing the location of the green lights to the front of the panel like the original, but I'm also still struggling with that. I will upload the new versions once I figured it out!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The sun likes to play peek-a-boo, and when it pops out... this wall solar panel is ready! It'll snatch up those rays before they knew what hit them, transforming them into pure power. Hello power utility, I seeee you~
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Solar Panel - Wall
Size: 1.78 MB · Downloads: 3,507 · 10th Nov 2020
|1.78 MB||3,507||10th Nov 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.