Remove Eco Lifestyle Sunray due to Green Footprint
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
4,322 Downloads 199 Thanks Thanks 38 Favourited 11,128 Views
Uploaded 19th Dec 2020 at 11:27 AM · Updated 19th Dec 2020 at 3:46 PM by CommodoreLezmo
This package will disable the sunray in Eco Lifestyle by overriding the debug item that causes it to appear, removing the visual effect.
The sunray appears by the game adding an invisible debug item to your lot when you have a green footprint. Sometimes when saving a lot to your library and then placing it again you can be stuck with a constant Sunray during the day time. This Mod overrides that item just by removing the visual effect associated with the item. I know many players have issue where the light from the Sunray can be overpowering
Link to my MTS save used for Screenshots:
Thanks to simmer cornflake88 on the Sims 4 Forum for knowing there was a debug item called eco_ray EP09.
File: DisableDebugSunray.package Included Custom Content
#1 sun Ray_EP09GEN
Mesh name: sunRay_EP09GEN
Games used: + 1 EPs/SPs
Size: 2.2 KB · Downloads: 4,312 · 19th Dec 2020
|2.2 KB||4,312||19th Dec 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
Need more information?
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: