DRIV3R Miami Safehouse
Updated: 30th Dec 2020 at 1:06 PM
This is an unfurnished shell, only intended to copy the exterior of the original. You can furnish it freely as you please. Also, the expansions/stuff packs ticked are not much required, with some items easily replaceable with base game objects.
The following build stuff are used to make the lot look similar to the reference. Nothing is included.
ModernLine Windows by Hudy777DeSign
**Only the following items are used:
- 1/3 v.1
- Modular contertop middle v.1
- Modular contertop middle v.3
- Modular contertop side v.1
- Modular full middle v.1
- Modular full middle v.3
- Modular full side v.1
- Modular full side v.2
Smaller closure door by HugeLunatic
Walk in sliding glass door by DOT
4to3 Eco Living glass pane door by deniisu-sims
Bari door with glass 1x1 by mutske
Liam's Corner single door by Angela
Full height door by grandelama
Industrial L stairs by MarcusSims91
**needs Cottage scripted half landing stairs by Inge Jones to function properly
Redwood long panel fence by AppleFall
Latis Outdoor low fence by Angela
Small concrete wire fence by cyclonesue
Wall tile fix by armiel
Fractional wall 2/3 by alexpilgrim
Plus some buy objects used, but not absolutely required. Again, not included in the download.
Inset wall niches by orangemittens
Glass tiles by Lisa 86
P1 ceiling lamp by DOT
Vertically mounted cage light by cyclonesue
This lot is saved as a .package file, just put it in the Library folder to install. (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library)
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 76062
Lot Price (unfurnished): 73352
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Title: DRIV3R Miami House [shell]
Description: by aisquared
|Into the Future|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 881 · 30th Dec 2020
|1.27 MB||881||30th Dec 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!