Kewpie Doll Sculpture
My Kewpie figurine wears an original outfit designed by me but typical of toddler play outfits of the period in blue gingham with bright yellow trim and an applique sunflower motif. She wears little white baby shoes over bright yellow lace-trimmed socks, and has short blond kewpie hair.
My Kewpie's heart "Kewpie" decal has been placed on her back, below her tiny blue wings.
The figurine is small enough to fit on stacked shelves and can be placed on any appropriate surface including tables and floor.
My original idea had been to create a playable doll, but in the end I was not happy with the ridiculously short "play with" animation, nor the way the jointed doll looked in the various sitting and animated positions, so figurine it is!
Catalog location: Decorative/Sculptures
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Kewpie Doll Sculpture
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Kewpie Doll Sculpture.rar
Size: 286.4 KB · Downloads: 189 · 31st Dec 2020
|286.4 KB||189||31st Dec 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.