La Croix Shower Curtain - New Mesh
Updated: 24th Jan 2021 at 6:50 AM - price added
Of course, there is some clipping as seen here:
...but that really can't be avoided if you're using a curtain this wide for a shower.
The curtain rod itself is a clone of the one from the basegame tub+shower combo, but lengthened so it goes all the way to the walls and to reduce poly count on the rings which were a majority of the poly count in the whole ding dang thing! It also bends outward a little so it doesn't clip into the basic shower edge, just like a real shower curtain rests outside (or inside, I guess).
It's designed to be oriented as seen in the pictures, with the curtain on the left when the faucet is to your front. You can use the other way if you choose, but it's not quite as pretty. You also may have to use moveobjects on in order to place it on the correct wall, but it won't obstruct your Sim at all from their scrub-a-dub-dub. And yes, it's properly categorized if you sort by rooms!
Decorative > Curtain > $20 (because I found it silly that they'd be more expensive than that)
984 faces in total
urtain on loops free 3D model by rotalihinna on CGTrader (chopped and modded, of course)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Sometimes, you just need a simple shower curtain and rod for a bathtub. Sometimes, you don't want to pay too much and use your nice draperies. And sometimes...sometimes, you just need a little splash of color. Made by Deastrumquodvicis @ Modthesims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 33.89 MB · Downloads: 663 · 24th Jan 2021
|33.89 MB||663||24th Jan 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
create/upload recolors (including altering clothes for different body shapes)
modify/upload modified meshes (if/when I make them)
do as much for private use as you like
AS LONG AS:
you give full credit (and link) to me for the original
you do not upload to paysites/donation items