Walk The Planks Standalone Recolors [IL Needed]
Updated: 8th Mar 2021 at 7:37 AM - Updating .package swatches, adding clarification pictures
This is a standalone recolor of the "Walk The Plank" wallpaper from Island Living. It's two different pink swatches made into a separate, standalone wallpaper. It is NOT an override.
Catalog Category: Siding
Catalog Name: Pretty In Planks
Gameplay Effects: Eco +1
For some reason I always look at the blue "Walk The Plank" swatch and want it in pink. So I made it in pink. Shares all the same gameplay effects as the original "Walk The Planks" wall panel, including price.
Feel free to use/recolor as you like!
Description: Hold down the Shift key and click to apply a wall covering to the whole room or exterior. Hold down the ALT key and click to apply a wall covering to a single wall or exterior.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 9.69 MB · Downloads: 2,730 · 8th Mar 2021
|9.69 MB||2,730||8th Mar 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I prefer to update as few profiles/pages as possible, so reddit is where I'm more casually active, and MTS is where I'm most active in posting finished mods, so is maintained more periodically.
- Wherever possible, please link to my MTS creations themselves instead of reposting/sharing.
- If you feel you MUST repost/reupload anywhere, it must be a free site. I do not want any of my content on a paysite(even the free section!) or behind a paywall. My mods will be free, always.
- Do not repost/reupload my mods to TSR. If you make an original mod and use a resource of mine, you may include mine with your files there, but not straight up reposts/reuploads.
- If you use my mods in anything, a build/sim/other mod, I'd love to see what you do with it! It's nice to see my mods are liked & used. Feel free to shoot me a link on Reddit or on here!
- If you use my mod inside of/included with another mod, and want to include my files with the downloads of yours, please reconsider linking to my MTS page(s) instead. I judge my next project(s) and what I share on what I feel people like to see and use, and can't get a sense of these without statistics or comments. I won't tell you not to include them, but please consider urging people to like/thank/comment on the original mod page if you do!