Discover University Bunk Bed (Recolor)
Updated: 26th Apr 2021 at 9:52 PM - Minor fix
Well I promised all bed frame colors to be in this packages and noticed, I just forgot one
this on has been added in this minor update now (see attachments)
to get all of the colors please remove old package and download again :3
that's all :3 have fun
Henlo Frens I’ve been working on a recolor of @illogicalsims University Bunk Bedsall the frame colors are now available with (almost) all mattresses for more individualism hope you enjoy it <3
and give him a check :3
- Creator states, that Discover University is a requirement
- Comes in 66 colors
- In the catalog under Comfort -> Beds
- Translated into German and English
- It costs 400$
- Mesh Included
- Insane sims can talk to it
- Pets can scratch it
Not Applicable: None of the above
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Tags: #bed, #bunk bed, #bunkbed, #sims4, #sims 4, #sims, #ts4, #ts, #bluehorse, #bluehorse259, #university, #maxis match, #maxismatch, #mm, #object, #objects, #cc, #custom content, #beeding, #furniture, #recolor, #illogicalsims
Description: The TRUE college experience! Heavy textbooks, instant noodles, and efficient dorm room furniture to call your own. It can only go up (get it?) from here, so make sure you've got a decent start! \nMesh by IllogicalSims \nRecolor by BlueHorse
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Decent Dorm Top Bunk | Bed, BunkBed, Bunk Bed, BlueHorse, BlueHorse259, Bett Hochbett
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
DiscoverUniversityBunkBedRecolor by BlueHorse.rar
Size: 13.66 MB · Downloads: 3,063 · 26th Apr 2021
|13.66 MB||3,063||26th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.