Fit and Fab 2.0: A Tiny Family Home
Uploaded 27th Apr 2021 at 10:51 AM · Updated 9th May 2021 at 3:14 PM by aisquared
This home used some custom content listed and they are completely optional, as well as some expansion packs ticked. Even without the packs/cc mentioned, the objects are easily replaceable with base game objects.
Title: Fit and Fab 2.0
Description: 3BR+2BA. A house with a tiny floorplan fit for a family. By aisquared
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 653 · 27th Apr 2021
|1.14 MB||653||27th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads: