Maple Creek Church - No CC
Uploaded 17th May 2021 at 4:46 PM
(starter homes), here (more community
lots), and here (even more community lots)!
This lot is a simple community church with a graveyard in the back. I used
sculptures as placeholders for the graves, so feel free to remove them
and place your own gravestones there instead.
There isn’t really anything to do on this lot, it didn’t seem
appropriate to put a pool table in a church . However, you can
still send your sims there to meet new people or to bury their dead
If you add a wedding arch, it would also make a great traditional wedding venue! The possibilities are endless.
There is no CC in this lot, but I did use iCad’s skyboxes for pictures.
I hope you guys enjoy! Leave me a comment if you like it and be sure to check out my other lots
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Maple Creek Church
Description: Sims enjoy coming to this worship center to connect and enjoy each others' company.
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Maple Creek Church.zip
| A community worship center and graveyard
Size: 878.3 KB · Downloads: 308 · 17th May 2021
|878.3 KB||308||17th May 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Policy on my creations: Do whatever you want! Credit me if you repost :)