Portrait of Sir Thomas Gresham
Sir Thomas Gresham (1519–1579) was the leading English merchant in Antwerp and also the English king’s financial agent in the Low Countries.
This portrait was made by the Netherlandish painter Anthonis Mor around 1560. It is currently kept at the Rijks Museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Description: Sir Thomas Gresham (1519–1579) was the leading English merchant in Antwerp and also the English king’s financial agent in the Low Countries. This portrait was made by the Netherlandish painter Anthonis Mor around 1560. It is currently kept at the Rijks Museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands. By TheJim07 (MTS)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Portrait of Sir Thomas Gresham| Mor Morio
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 3,498 · 30th Jun 2021
|1.33 MB||3,498||30th Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.