Elm 26` Trailer (22.07.21 UPD)
Uploaded 20th Jul 2021 at 12:05 AM · Updated 26th Jul 2021 at 9:31 PM by Victor_tor
Lots shares same features as original. They are:
- loft for double bed
- flex room
- great room
- fully equipped kitchen
- there is a bookcase instead of storage
- there is a wardrobe. It's under the stairs
- loft have no windows but have air conditioner
- outdoor furnishings are poor. There just place for a car. That's all.
- no spawners
- no outdoor lighting at all
- no fire and burglar alarm
There is no CC is used and only Basegame is needed
Custom content from recommended is something that would really suit.
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Extract zip. file to your C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder
- Feel free to use this house on any lot size more then 20x15
- Place it on the empty lot face to the road with arrows directing right.
- This house is for pair or two sims with children. If you want to use family of one adult and teen, then you need to make some preparations to low its price (replace TV with cheaper for example).
- This house is not good for sims with pets and toddlers.
- I don't recommend you to replace double bed and move anything under the stairs. Better not to move CFE'd walls and 1st floor tiles. Just repainting and retexturing would be better.
- Although CFE cheat was used heavily, sims walk fine inside this trailer. I use NRAAS Go here replacement to prevent routing errors. I noticed some clipping through the roof when sims passing upper stairs steps. Was playtested with game version: 1.69.43.024017
- 22.07.21: I wasn't sure if loft is weather-proof or not, so I decided to reupload this house with CFE'd ceiling tiles. It costs almost 1k of simoleons so now there is average TV and sheaper painting to keep price of starter. But now sims can sleep in safety for sure. Besides various stuff was edited. I gave proper name to lot in the tray, mailbox and trash can were rearranged, loft bed was repainted. I slightly edited siding pattern and added various hidden light sources. I fixed the pattern wave on back facade and changed stairs edge to more accurate. I tried to replace screenshots where was needed, but seems that not all pictures were loaded well. See through the new screens in #5 comment to this thread. Total price was changed a little bit: furnished - from $17.944 to $17.945, unfurnished - from $11.128 to $11.827
- 26.07.21: Smaller version of Elm was submitted. There was no updates for this house today. file attached was deleted occasionally. Whoops! My bad. There was 77 downloads. But those lucky numbers weren't saved me.
Regards. Vic ^_^
Lot Type: Residential
Lot Features: Stater house
Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price (furnished): $17.945
Lot Price (unfurnished): $11.827
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Elm 26' Trailer
Description: Originally built in 1999 as the vary first tiny house RV, it's a look that hasn't changed. Made by Victor_tor [MTS] 2021
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Elm Trailer House.rar
Size: 2.51 MB · Downloads: 503 · 26th Jul 2021
|2.51 MB||503||26th Jul 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.