Tiny Living High Glass Table - Changed Tags
Updated: 31st Jul 2021 at 7:52 PM
Since I was tired of trying to find this lovely table whenever I wanted to use it, I decided to change it. Then I decided to share it.
Since this is from Tiny Living, you're going to need that pack, and since this only changes the tags, it shouldn't interfere with any other mods unless they directly edit this one specific table.
All you'll need to do to put this lovely thing into your game is download the file, get the .package file out of the .zip folder, then place the .package file directly into your mod folder. Electronic Arts > Sims 4 > Mods.
With all that said, enjoy!
Description: Retro inspired, but never will look outdated. The glass top allows the table to be admired from every possible view. Perfect for small dining rooms, spacious enough for four Sims to enjoy a meal and deep conversations.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Orbital High Dining
|Tiny Living Stuff|
Tiny Living Small Table.zip
Size: 170.9 KB · Downloads: 933 · 31st Jul 2021
|170.9 KB||933||31st Jul 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.