Laurenbell's Recipe Book (Custom Recipes - Food Enabler Mod)
Uploaded 11th Aug 2021 at 5:07 AM · Updated 4th Oct 2021 at 10:44 PM by Laurenbell2016
This is a mod/tuning for my recipes – I originally used and uploaded them with Leniad’s/Andrew’s Food Enabler mod from Sims4Studio.com, but it was not being updated anymore so I decided to try and make a mod to use my custom recipes without it. It is called “Laurenbell’s Recipe Book” – and it is a food enabler/custom menu mod.
This mod was inspired by RobinKLocksley/Littlbowbub's previous "food enabler" mods – so thank you to them for the ideas. I tuned this mod myself – it is a cookbook and it is designed and tuned so you can click on it and see a pie menu – there are seven custom food menu options.
NOTE: If you do not have my custom recipes downloaded in your mod folder from this site – they will not show up in the custom menu options. I have recipes already on the site – and will continue to make more and upload them.
FEATURES/PIE MENU OPTIONS:
1. Laurenbell Desserts
2. Laurenbell Cakes
3. Laurenbell Halloween Treats
4. Laurenbell Breads
5. Laurenbell Holiday Desserts
6. Laurenbell Holiday Foods
7. Laurenbell Homestyle Foods
You can find the “Laurenbell’s Recipe Book” in the build/buy mode – in the “Appliances, Miscellaneous” section – and the “Decorative” section.
Please enjoy and download my custom recipes – cakes, cupcakes, and other foods/desserts on this site.
Thank you for reading and downloading. Enjoy!
Type: Object Mods
Description: Recipes/Mod by LB Laurenbell's Food Enabler Book
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Laurenbell's Recipe Book
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Laurenbell's Recipe Book (Food Enabler) UPDATE.rar
| Laurenbell's Recipe Book (Food Enabler Mod)
Size: 66.3 KB · Downloads: 4,653 · 4th Oct 2021
|66.3 KB||4,653||4th Oct 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled