Victoria Chase and Nathan Prescott (Life is Strange)
Updated: 27th Aug 2021 at 7:18 AM
- Skin Overlay: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/20...art-i-male.html (Barbie Version) [NSFW]
- Feet: https://modthesims.info/t/563662 (see post 2)
- Brows and Makeup: https://simplelife.chagasi.com/sims3.html
Victoria and Nathan are shown here shown here with these default replacements, and were packaged while they were installed.
Victoria Maribeth Chase (Dani Knights/Akari Higuchi) (born August 14th, 1995) is a student at Blackwell Academy and the tertiary antagonist of Life is Strange (2015).
Victoria is one of Mark Jefferson’s art students, and often puts down students who she sees as lower than herself, usually Max Caulfield and Kate Marsh. The truth is that Victoria envies Max. She thinks that she’s cool, and would even like to hang out with her, which can be seen in the alternate timeline in Episode 3. Her closes friends are Nathan Prescott, and her “faithful minions” Taylor Christensen and Courtney Wagner, who often hang out with her and join her in bullying others; Taylor is also in Mr. Jefferson’s class.
Victoria has a reputation at Blackwell for being arrogant and snobbish. She likes to stay on top of fashion with her designer wardrobe, and likes to flash state-of-the-art cameras and electronic devices wherever she goes. This makes her a source of envy for Max. Her vanity is captured in her endless selfies and the massive triptych of herself displayed above her bed. She is also quite dramatic; she goes postal even when water gets on her cashmere. Behind her image of glamour and superiority, though, is a vulnerable young woman who admits that she overcompensates, most likely due to the brutal competition in the arts, or the fact that her parents own a prestigious art gallery in her home-town of Seattle.
It is implied that Victoria has Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD), hence her attention-seeking, seductive, and exaggerated behaviours.
Victoria’s Traits are Good, Irresistible, Mean Spirited, Photographer’s Eye, and Star Quality.
Her Lifetime Wish is Gold Digger.
Her Favourites are Cookies, Pop, and Hot Pink.
She uses voice 1.
Her Zodiac sign is Leo.
Nathan Joshua Prescott (Nik Shriner/Yasuhiro Mamiya) (born August 29, 1995) is a student at Blackwell Academy and the secondary antagonist of Life is Strange (2015).
The most notable thing about Nathan is his aggression. He uses his family’s wealth and power to stay above others and intimidate them, and acts as one would expect a brat to act. The strong influence that the Prescott family has over Arcadia Bay, coupled with the amount of money that they give Blackwell, gives Nathan a false sense of ownership over the school. He hates when others analyse him or tell him what to do, making him seriously problematic.
There is a lot of evidence that Nathan is mentally unstable. He is shown to take prescription medication including Risperidone, which is used to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. His behaviour suggests that he has anxiety and psychosis, right down to his muscle spasms and restless leg. As a prominent member of the Vortex Club, he is a party animal, which may be a coping mechanism for him. It seems that Nathan suffers a lot of emotional pain; the adults in his life, particularly his father Sean, place a lot of pressure on him. He often mutters to himself about his hellish life, and how everybody hates him, including himself.
Nathan has a strained relationships with his family. As mentioned before, his father puts a lot of pressure on him. His sister Kristine is in Brazil, and his mother Caroline is barely even mentioned. As a result, he’s become a very disconnected person who confides in other men for a father figure, particularly Mark Jefferson.
Despite these aspects of his personality, Nathan is actually quite the man of culture, as shown by the art and cinematography in his dorm room. His photographic subjects of interest seem to be dead animals, subjects who have come into contact with death, and graveyards.
Nathan’s Traits are Good, Hot-Headed, Mean Spirited, Party Animal, and Rebellious
His Lifetime Wish is Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous.
His favourites are Lobster Thermidor, Island Life, Blue.
He uses voice 1.
His Zodiac sign is Virgo.
Hope you have fun having them in your game!
• Both Victoria and Nathan are shown with non-default skins, but have been saved with default skins.
• Both of them have two everyday outfits; their second outfits are based on their outfits in the alternate timeline.
• Both of them were made with the slider multiplier set to 4.
• Both of them use multiple make-up items in the same location.
• Victoria uses multiple accessories in the same location (her watch and bracelet, and her tights and socks).
• Island Life was the closest music I could get to whale music. Sorry Nate…
Title: Victoria Chase
Title: Nathan Prescott
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
| Nathan Prescott
Size: 371.6 KB · Downloads: 359 · 22nd Aug 2021
|371.6 KB||359||22nd Aug 2021|
| Victoria Chase
Size: 365.1 KB · Downloads: 355 · 22nd Aug 2021
|365.1 KB||355||22nd Aug 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.