My little pony paintings_recolored
This is my first upload here, and I thought I should start with a more simple paintings pack for you. Please do let me know in the comments if you have any questions.
4 beatutiful paintings with the main characters from the show My little pony.
Paintings made by Emma4ang3l, pictures designed by Sakimichan.
Each paintings has a different emotional emitter. Discover all of them and influence your Sim mood the way you want.
Pictures taken from: https://www.wallpaperflare.com/sear...+My+Little+Pony
Credit goes to Sakimichan for the pictures.
Twilight - focused moddlet
Rainbowdash - energized moodlet
Rarity - confident moodlet
Fluttershy - playful moodlet
Click on each one to enable emotional aura. Make sure to not have all of them in the same room, as the auras may clash with one another.
Enjoy, view simple, and view focused/energized/confident/playful work will give different moodlets to your sim.
You can find them by entering My little pony paintings in the search box or just browse in Posters and Paintings for them.
I used an EA base game texture. No expension pack needed for them to work.
Note: Sorry if the wizard does not show all the bonuses for each swatch. I specified them above for each character in painting. If not you can discover them by yourself :D
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Description: 4 beatutiful paintings with the main characters from the show My little pony. Paintings made by Emma4ang3l, pictures designed by Sakimichan. Each paintings has a different emotional emitter. Discover all of them and influence your Sim mood the way you want.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: My little pony paintings_recolored
My little pony paintings_recolored.7z
Size: 325.9 KB · Downloads: 720 · 2nd Sep 2021
|325.9 KB||720||2nd Sep 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.