Any Surface Playing Cards
There are three swatches, black, red and green. The board can be placed on any surface but can only be useable on regular table height with compatible chairs. I have provided the same guide used for my chessboard as connecting chairs works the same way.
Another mod that works similarly but not quite the same is this one by plasticbox: Download his version for a floor placement version without the mat.
Any Surface Playing Cards by Rainerine: Buy mode > Activities and Skills > Recreation and costs 120 simoleons.
Whether your favorite mental sport is poker, Old Maid, or chess, get your game on anytime with this table at the ready on this fashionable playmat. Enable moveobjects cheat to place chairs that are attached to use..
Some quick tips to get the mod working correctly:
- You can place the playing cards mat on any surface although it will only work to be played on a surface where seats can be attached (will not work with the larger round tables, countertops etc..)
- Placing seats can be a bit tricky, I find the best method is to angle the playing card mat attach the chairs to it and then rotate it to match the table you wish to place them at.
- You can also place it using the moveobjects cheat as well which makes the possibilities endless!
Thank you again for downloading and if you have any questions or encounter any bugs please leave a message here and I will get it to as soon as I can.
Polygons: 86 / Vertices: 108
Sims 4 Studio, Blender, and Photoshop.
Description: Whether your favorite mental sport is poker, Old Maid, or chess, get your game on anytime with this table at the ready on this fashionable playmat. Enable moveobjects cheat to place chairs that are attached to use.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Any Surface Playing Cards by Rainerine
Size: 427.3 KB · Downloads: 1,835 · 20th Oct 2021
|427.3 KB||1,835||20th Oct 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.