Carousel Park - TS4 - NO CC
Uploaded 24th Oct 2021 at 4:08 AM · Updated 11th Dec 2021 at 12:28 AM by Simooligan
WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR:
DOWNLOAD NOW: This build was created as part of a Sims 4 Build Challenge hosted by Twitch Streamer Sim_Michele, where participants had to create a 'park or outdoor space', and upload to the EA Gallery using the tag #SMChallenge20. So, I created this carousel park, and individually placed hundreds of lights (this was before I knew how to use T.O.O.L., or that you could duplicate walls... APPRECIATE.)
- Park Grounds
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): $262,964
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Name: Carousel Park
Description: This park made for Sim_Michele's #SMChallenge20 - Carousel Park... what a waste of tax-payer money. The carousel does not function, yet, it uses up all of the town's electricity. This park is definitely not "off-the-grid". Located it Britechester, this park should be called BRIGHT-Chester. It's blinding. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of lights. My soul left my body several times during the creation of this. ENJOY. I'm dead. #park #carousel #lights #lag #yourcomputerwillhateyou
|Get to Work|
|Cats and Dogs|
|Realm of Magic|
|Perfect Patio Stuff|
|Romantic Garden Stuff|
|Vintage Glamour Stuff|
SIMOOLIGAN - MTS - Carousel Park.zip
Size: 239.7 KB · Downloads: 948 · 24th Oct 2021
|239.7 KB||948||24th Oct 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Welcome to Simooli's MOD THE SIMS Page!
The Sims has always been more than just a game to me. Personally, I identify as a Builder and Machinima Artist. I have been a Simmer since 2000, active in the community since 2005, with a 8 year hiatus during college and pursuing my career as a Film Editor. As of 2020, I also became a Twitch Streamer. I am forever grateful to The Sims Community, and am excited to be back creating for a community that has given me so much. I sincerely appreciate your comments, thanks, downloads, and your undying support. I hope you enjoy my creations, each made with heart and soul.
Peace and love,