Bayland A Seaside Paradise Large Terrain
Uploaded 1st Dec 2021 at 2:35 AM
► Map type: Coastal
► Landscaping: Hydrographic, three bays, a river, a lake, tiny hills around and a rock on center.
► City Mapping: Center .
► Playability: Visible area with default camera.
► Map geography: 50% Water 50% Earthy.
► Ground level: 1st flat from Sea level.
► Neighborhood size: Large.
► Habitable zonning: Flattened.
► Town growth: Uptown.
► Roads extension: Mixed.
► Roads in the vicinity: 30%.
► Functionality: Any type of district and terraintype.
Caution: There is an oceanic Leviathan on the outskirts that likes to devour millions of pixels per bite, they will have to breed mantarays and alligators to be able to feed the scary monster. I am not responsible for the plumbies that suffer casualties, to compensate it opts for an implacable population.
Tags: #Bay, #City, #Sea, #Beach, #Seaside, #waterside, #vacation, #beach lots, #neighborhood, #sc4, #template, #landscaping, #hills, #Sea terrain, #large map, #lodging, #twikkii island, #simoleon princess, #marine, #flow, #estuary, #pier
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 748.2 KB · Downloads: 138 · 1st Dec 2021
|748.2 KB||138||1st Dec 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Design lots and Neighborhoods in TS2, bitty times TS3
Use whatever you want. Hit, kill, disassemble, share them freely in any of your creations or productions, on your own page or MTS, do not upload to other download sites of the sims, only ModtheSims because I love Modthesims and do not say more, do not take credit for my creations (in part and / or in whole) and do not upload any of my work on the Exchange and / or on any payment site because it cost me gratifying work. = #)
Paying sites for in-game items are for jerks and they don't understand that we love doing this just for holy fun. OwO
I'm a Simlover since TS1 and I love Games in every way possible, but for now I'll keep creating for The Sims 2 ;***