Simified TV and Film Posters (Movie Hangout Stuff)
Uploaded 21st Jan 2022 at 7:40 AM · Updated 21st Jan 2022 at 7:51 AM by Shooshed
I'm here once again with simified
A collection of sort-of random, varying quality simified posters! Ranging from classic horror to Disney plus Series, this probably has something for everyone!
these are all images made by me over the course of a few days, meshing existing posters with the sims! in some cases, like with the poster for Full Metal Jacket, it's just text swapping, and in others like The Mandalorian, it's recreating things in the sims and taking pieces from the original to make something that fits in with the world!
there are 8 swatches, those being for:
- American Beauty (1999)
- Arcane (2021)
- Friday the 13th (1980)
- Full Metal Jacket (1987)
- Silence of the Lambs (1991)
- The mandalorian (2019-)
- Scream (1996)
- Sorry to Bother You (2018)
These can be found in wall decorations, listed as "Shooshed's Simified Posters" and retexture the movie poster frames from Movie Hangout Stuff.
For now, I think i'm done, but i'm not opposed to making more in the future! whether that is done through updating this or making future packs, i'm not sure, but we will see.
All the OG posters to their proper owners
franzillasims's amazing set of simlish fonts, all of them available here
Description: A collection of completely random, varying quality simified posters! Ranging from classic horror to Disney plus Series, this probably has something for everyone!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Shooshed's Simified Posters
|Movie Hangout Stuff|
Simified Posters - shooshed.rar
Size: 368.0 KB · Downloads: 2,771 · 21st Jan 2022
|368.0 KB||2,771||21st Jan 2022|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.