Staggered Toned Brick Foundation - 40 Colours
Uploaded 10th Feb 2022 at 4:17 PM
Using the texture creator from Architextures.org I made this brick pattern that I thought would look good on a foundation.
There are 6 different wood trim colours, but not all are available for all brick colours, of which there are 8, because some of them just didn't go well together.
You still have 40 colour combinations to choose from, so it should be good
The normal and specular maps have been adjusted, and each colour has its own thumbnail. I've found with foundations that thumbnails don't autogenerate in game
No cost, as per usual with foundations, and located in Build mode under Foundations.
Description: Foundations, the base from which we allow our ideas to spring, our creativity flourishes, our vision shines, our fascination with the possibilities finds a home from which all inspiration derives. They are the canvas of your life.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Simmiller_Foundation_Staggered Toned Brick.zip
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 933 · 10th Feb 2022
|2.11 MB||933||10th Feb 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Welcome to my world!
21JUN2022: There are no hats allowed for random in the new Werewolves GP :)
SPECIAL NOTE: You may have noticed I'm linking some of my mods to my Patreon. This is because it's a lot of work maintaining mods across multiple platforms. I truly appreciate all the MTS members who have supported me over the years, and I hope it isn't too much trouble for you to find me there (link also at the bottom of this profile blurb). Any game mods that have recently been updated have a link in the comments to the mod's page on my Patreon, including careers. Everything is still FREE! Not to worry :)
Feel free to use my stuff in your pictures and whatnot. I don't need a link back for stuff like that, but it's always a nice gesture :)
Please always link back to the download page of anything you might use as part of a creation, though. For example, makeup on a Sim you're uploading, or a recolour as part of a lot, etc.
You MAY NOT upload my creations anywhere else unless you link back to the original post for download. You MAY ONLY provide direct links to my uploads on other sites that do not require a paid membership. My content is free. Access to my content should also be free. Please respect this.
Please, please, please leave any feedback in the comments section of a particular upload. I do my best to stay on top of my mods, but if for some reason I've missed something I rely on all of you to let me know, and it's greatly appreciated, along with your continued support!
CC SIMS R US ON FACEBOOK
Simmiller on Patreon - All FREE content!
**Neia's Create-a-Career Tutorial** by Simmiller