Birthday Cutscene Cake
This is a custom cake that makes it so the cutscene always plays regardless of aspiration or if there is a party going on. Now your sims can be nice and alone to celebrate their birthday.
This is just a simple standalone object, so just toss it right into your downloads folder and you are ready to have a cutscene
Description: No birthday celebration would be complete without this festive and lovingly baked confection. Limited edition, this cake allows for all sims regardless of social status to have their own growing up animation.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 220.8 KB · Downloads: 921 · 21st Feb 2022
|220.8 KB||921||21st Feb 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.