Aleister Krummly of Moonlight Falls
Uploaded 14th May 2022 at 11:55 AM · Updated 14th May 2022 at 4:51 PM by Lost Pantheon
Instead, Aleister wished for a quiet life where he could devote himself to his studies. So skilled was he in Alchemy that he could even brew the rare Fountain of Youth Elixir, which allowed him to remain youthful for years and years. We don't know what became of him, as he drops out of Moonlight Falls' history after 1830. It's common belief that after 132 years of life he become tired, and one day he left town, never to be seen again."
This is my rendition of the Sim Aleister Krummly. Aleister is only mentioned once in The Sims 3 as the founder of Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries, the Elixir Consignment Shop in Moonlight Falls. Since Moonlight Falls was canonically founded in 1695, I have flavoured Aleister as living close to when the town was founded, but you can add him to any world you see fit. As an Alchemist, Aleister was likely able to figure out the secret behind eternal life, and truth be told, nobody really knows what happened to him, so he could still be alive today.
Aleister is a Young Adult sim. I didn't make him a Witch, since Sims do not have to be Witches to practice Alchemy in The Sims 3 , but you are free to make him a Witch if you so desire.
This Sim was not saved with any default replacement skin and uses the default EA skin.
- Supernatural Fan
- Green Thumb
- Alchemy Artisan
Title: Aleister Krummly
Title: Aleister Krummly
|70s, 80s and 90s Stuff|
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
| Aleister Krummly as an Elder.
Size: 409.2 KB · Downloads: 18 · 14th May 2022
|409.2 KB||18||14th May 2022|
| Aleister Krummly as a Young Adult.
Size: 387.4 KB · Downloads: 19 · 14th May 2022
|387.4 KB||19||14th May 2022|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.