Papillons - A BGC Butterfly Print Set
Updated: 5th May 2022 at 4:21 AM
Papillons is a set of 3 butterfly and moth prints with illustrations by French artist & entomologist Adolphe Phillippe Millot. Perfect for your nature loving Sims. Enjoy 60 moths and butterflies across 3 swatches with a green wooden frame for the reasonable cost of §150 each.
About this Object
This is a recolor/retexture of a base game painting. I found and edited some public domain nature posters, adding Simlish where appropriate and matching lighting/color on the images themselves. I upscaled and reimagined the frame texture and overlaid the Snowy Escape wood grain texture to give it some more visual interest. The back of the frame was retextured as well, mostly as a challenge for myself.
The painting is currently very bright and gets washed out by game lighting. I assume this is an issue with the base object. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I assume it has to do with the spec map. You can see what I mean in the following screenshot.
Description: Enjoy sixty beautiful vintage butterfly images in this set of 3 natural history posters with matching green wood frames. They were painted by Adolphe Millot for the “Nouveau Larousse illustré”. For the nature-loving Sim. by @itsonlythee-sims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Papillons | itsonlythee butterfly nature cottagecore
[itsonlythee] papillon butterfly art.zip
| updated package + promo image
Size: 6.52 MB · Downloads: 4,214 · 5th May 2022
|6.52 MB||4,214||5th May 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!