Informative Yet Sassy Phone Messages
Uploaded 4th May 2022 at 11:19 AM · Updated 29th May 2022 at 1:22 AM by TheLesbianPyromaniac
Credit goes to Cyjon for the original mod, I just made some small edits.
NOTE - This works fine with the phone makeover mod as long as the informative messages load last
Just place this right into your downloads folder, be sure to get rid of the original version or it may not work correctly.
PS - This is for UC, I only have UC, so please be sure that you have all expansions and stuff packs otherwise this might not work.
Title: $NeighborLocal:0 is at work, unlike SOMEBODY I know. Try again some time after $TimeLocal:1.
Description: Hey $Me, you realize that some people need to get sleep, right? Could you call back at a decent hour?
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
| An edit of CH's Nicer phone messages, both having information, and including some of that iconic sass
Size: 17.6 KB · Downloads: 481 · 4th May 2022
|17.6 KB||481||4th May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.