Rainbow Walls and Floors
Uploaded 7th May 2022 at 11:28 PM · Updated 9th May 2022 at 8:30 PM by Kestin
These can be found in the catalog as follows:
-Rainbow Paneling is in Walls/Paneling for §5.
-Rainbow Tile Wall is in Walls/Tile for §5.
-Rainbow Wallpaper is in Walls/Wallpaper for §5.
-Rainbow Flooring is in Floors/Wood for §5.
-Rainbow Tile Floor is in Floors/Tile for §5.
-Rainbow Carpet is in Floors/Carpet for, you guessed it,
Each of the files is named exactly what it is (e.g., RainbowWallpaper.package), so you can delete any you don't want. If the wallpaper looks a bit plain and you'd rather it come with some molding, the incomparable CatherineTCJD has you covered. The carpet, while it is fuzzy (as befits a carpet), looks crisper in-game; I don't know what happened with the screenshot there, but the rest of the content is accurate.
The backless shower/tub in the bathroom screenshot is by HugeLunatic here, and the rainbow shower curtain recolor is by Red Angel here.
Title: Rainbow Carpet
Description: Make your room gay as heck.
Title: Rainbow Flooring
Description: Make your hallway gay as heck.
Title: Rainbow Paneling
Description: Can't decide what color to paint your hallway? Try this paneling!
Title: Rainbow Tile Floor
Description: Make your bathroom gay as heck.
Title: Rainbow Tile Wall
Description: Can't decide what color to paint your bathroom? Try this tile!
Title: Rainbow Wallpaper
Description: Can't decide what color to paint your room? Try this wallpaper!
Size: 114.6 KB · Downloads: 139 · 7th May 2022
|114.6 KB||139||7th May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Gender: Something in the nonbinary realm
Career: Wannabe actor
I'm primarily an amateur recolorist. I tried meshing
Reached 5,000 downloads on 10/13/11!
Reached 10,000 downloads on 04/11/15!
Reached 1,000 thanks on 09/09/16! (Seriously, y'all should thank your downloads more.)
Reached 1,500 thanks on 01/03/20!
09/15/18: I have attained queue bypass. I am now too powerful for my own good. Fear me.
11/23/20: Winner of the "Least Needed Accessory" award!
10/11/21: I can shoeswap! Sort of! :D