Just In Time For Spring! Tulips and Crocuses - Wall Hangings
BASE GAME Recolor!
Description: This eye-popping painting celebrates nature in all its glory. Gaze admiringly at its vibrant hues, and it will gaze right back at you.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Eyes for Nature Painting
Size: 732.9 KB · Downloads: 239 · 13th May 2022
|732.9 KB||239||13th May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Mashed Meshes Policy
With the above thought process in mind , I have decided that any and ALL of my meshes may be packaged along with any recolors that people make, or it can be published at their site as the MESH download of a recolor. The only string attached is that the recolors of my meshes must remain totally free. You can put them in a free download section of a paid site but they can't be a gift for a donation. After all, you got the mesh for free and you wouldn't have been able to make your garment without the mesh.
And, if someone wants to 'steal' my stuff and take credit for it... well, they have to answer to a higher authority for it.
You may include any meshes I create in your uploads as long as you give me credit. :0) Send me a PM so I can see what you've done. :0)
Added: Since I know how much work goes into creating meshes from scratch, you can use any of my meshes as a starting point and add your own stuff to it or change things on it, as long as you take responsibility for the changes to the mesh and DO NOT CHARGE for it. :D
P.S. By all means, if one of my creations is BORKED and you can fix it, please do so. I am a busy person and can't get around to fixing game things all the time and I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a pm with a link to the fixed item. :0)
NOTES FOR SIMS 4 MESHES: Jan 18-2015
I'm learning how to make Sims 4 meshes. Please note that Sims 4 object recolors pack the original as well as the modified mesh along with the recolor. Until that is fixed, (if anyone is interested in doing so) I will only allow recolors of my meshes if they stay here at MTS where I can track them down. The reason for that is if EA makes a change that breaks a mesh, the people who've made recolors need to remake their recolors so it can be packaged with the updated mesh. Sorry, This is a design issue made by EA. This may change later if EA makes a change.