Life is Sweet Cupcake Play Tent
Updated: 3rd Jun 2022 at 12:58 AM
This set of recolours is cupcake-themed, and comes in 32 total swatches. There are four different colours of "cupcake liners" Pink, blue, purple and yellow, and each colour has variants with chocolate or vanilla cake, chocolate or vanilla icing, rainbow or chocolate sprinkles, and any combination of those options is available!
* I've been on a kick of recolouring this play tent lately, so check out the others I've made so far! (have plans for even more, lol)
~ Under Lucky Stars Play Tent
~ Tie Dyed Play Tent
~ Volcanic Play Tent
Please let me know what you think, I hope you and your little sims enjoy this new play tent. Happy Simming!
Description: This cute cupcake-themed play tent will stimulate your child's imagination, and their sweet tooth, but it won't cause a sugar rush! Availaibe in 32 different flavour (colour) options. [Disclaimer: The Life is Sweet Cupcake Play Tent is a tent, and NOT a food item. It is made of fabric, and cannot be consumed by sims. If a sim attempts to consume the tent, please call poison control right away, and do not let them continue to eat the tent.] ~ By LaurenCheerio ~
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Life is Sweet - Cupcake Play Tent
|Dream Home Decorator|
Size: 10.20 MB · Downloads: 1,555 · 31st May 2022
|10.20 MB||1,555||31st May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.