Updated: 16th Sep 2022 at 6:13 PM
Since the previous uploads of malls by others on ModTheSims did not seem to me at a surface glance to rely on rabbitholes, I decided to fill that niche by making a lot that does rely on them.
The lot is 60x60, but can very quickly be adapted to fit 64x64 by simply extending the outdoor pavements.
• Grocery store
• Book store (incl. benches outside to read bought books)
• Bistro (incl. seating for the "Eat outdoors" function)
• 2-auditorium cinema (1 of which doubles as a criminal hideout)
• Nectary register
• Consignment register
• Coortena holo-register (and various Into the Future pedestals)
• Comic book register and store
• Tattoo machine
• Styling station
• Laundry machines
• Vault of Antiquity
• Broomstick stunt arena
• Photo booth
• Candy vending machine
• LAMA telephone box
• Wellsian time portal
• University presentation whiteboard
• Claw machine
• Arcade cabinet
• Childrens' playset
• 3 small empty stores that users can fill with whatever they want
———Not included, but users can add them———
• Subway station (The area between the telephone box and the crossroad by the bathroom has been reserved for it)
• Pet store register from Pets Limited Edition
• Relics register (The consignment register already sells what the relic register sells in non-WA worlds)
• Lemonade stand from Sims 3 Store
• Various "Run your own business" registers from Sims 3 Store
• Vegetable sales cart from Sims 3 Store
• University café counter
• Late Night juice bar
• Festival food stand
• Cat litter box and scratching post
• Horse parking (One of the car parking spots on the ground floor can easily be removed to make space for it)
• Movie set from Late Night (Not enough space)
Furnished: 347,464 §
Not furnished: 284,836 §
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Shoppingcenter 7000
|Into the Future|
Size: 3.57 MB · Downloads: 392 · 3rd Jul 2022
|3.57 MB||392||3rd Jul 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
If you have Late Night installed, NPCs can access the rooftop park with this mod that allows them to use subway stations.
To significantly extend the opening hours of the bistro, consignment store, and theaters, check out this mod.