Camp Apartments ~ Cheap 1B/1B Accomodations
Uploaded 1st Jul 2022 at 5:06 PM
...kinda like an old Florida Fish Camp
4 Cheap Apartment Units
1 bedroom - 1 bathroom - parking spaces available
- grill area - pool - pet friendly - lots of community amenities -
~~~ Only 1 CC (my Cracked Asphalt terrain paint) ~~~
The floor plan comes from Cool House Plans. And an "Inspiration" picture of my favorite old Florida Fish Camp is at the tail end of the pictures.
These apartment units are fully furnished and lightly decorated. All appliances, plumbing and lighting are included. The stoves have smoke alarms. Telephones are in the main living areas. But, there are no burglar alarms...
This is a clean copy of this house/lot; no sim has ever lived here. The package has been cleaned with Mootilda's Clean Installer.
There is parking for four vehicles; each unit has a driveway space available next to it. One of the spaces is already taken with the "junker car". BUT, to use cars in an apartment lot, you must place the cars before moving any sims onto the lot. And, the cars will be community property - usable by any and all residents.
This is a pet-friendly build. No pet items are included, but there is plenty of room to add what you need.
You may also want to get:
- The pictures show HugeLunatic's Backless Shower. If you don't have this shower in your downloads, the game will substitute the regular walled shower for you.
- Sophie-David's Invisible Driveway - to invisify the driveway pieces.
- Simler90's Stair Mods so the 2-Step foundation works for large dogs (IF you want to allow large dogs inside the apartments.)
Custom Content Included
- Damaged Asphalt by Me, CatherineTCJD
Lot Size: 5X5
Lot Price (furnished): $111,191
Rent (furnished): $776
Thank you Mootilda - for the awesome Grid Adjuster used to make this lot.
Standard mods I use that are not necessary, nor included -
...but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload:
I use Deastrumquodvicis' Roof Shader for brighter roofs
And, HW/Honeywell's A Little Greyer: Roof Trim Defaults
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
Nopke's Go Under Spiral Stairs mod for proper spiral stair usage
Gunmod's Radience Lighting System, which is installed with the Scriptorium (which is necessary for installing CC stairs.)
HugeLunatic's Sweet Down Low Tweaked + for the ability to shift things up/down on a wall without darkening the item!
And, I highly recommend using gummilutt's Invisible Medicine Cabinet to add features to any mirror.
And, of course, everyone needs Numenor's CEP and SEP!
NOTE: Sweet Down Low Tweaked + sometimes causes pictures, curtains, shelves, and ceiling lights to 'jump' out of place when you first install a lot. You can click the item to put it back in place. The 'jumping' is a side-effect of the mod. It won't affect your game at all (other than the inconvenience of things being initially out of place *sigh*)
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Camp Apts - CGT.zip||zip|
|Camp Apts - CGT.Sims2Pack||sims2pack||2188197|
Title: Southern Studios Apts - CGT
Title: Damaged Asphalt 01
Description: Crazed and faded asphalt. By CatherineTCJD
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Camp Apts - CGT.zip
| Built with the UC.
Size: 3.12 MB · Downloads: 167 · 1st Jul 2022
|3.12 MB||167||1st Jul 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sims are FREE.