Figurative Portraiture | Art on 2 Maxis Meshes & 1 Custom Mesh
Uploaded 3rd Jul 2022 at 1:14 PM · Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 10:13 AM by hmcb96
Figurative art: sometimes written as figurativism, describes artwork that is clearly derived from real object sources and so is, by definition, representational. Any form of modern art that retains strong references to the real world and particularly to the human figure.
Here's hoping someone likes it!
All can be found in Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hangings.
10 recolours on Basegame's The Lady On Red - §180 [No Mesh Required]
5 recolours on Nightlife's Grilled Cheese - §850 [No Mesh Required][Nightlife Required]
and 4 recolours on 2 Tile Painting by Shoukeir - §512 [Mesh Is Included]
Download the originals from Shoukeir here.
The files are foldered based on what mesh they're on. They are named after the artists and are numbered. A matching swatch is included to help with navigation of the files
The artists: Anna Kincaide, Brian Viveros, Danny O'Connor, Dan Quintana, Manuel Nanouris, Pavan Cheppalli, and Yossi Kotler. I own none of their work and do not profit from sharing these!
Also to Shoukeir for the custom painting mesh. Find all of their archived saved work here.
|[hmcb96] Figurative Portraiture.rar||rar|
|Figurative Portraiture Swatch.jpg||jpg||332658|
|Portraiture - 2 Tile Preview 01.jpg||jpg||60326|
|Portraiture - 2 Tiles Preview 02.jpg||jpg||91081|
|Portraiture - Grilled Cheese Preview 01.jpg||jpg||93627|
|Portraiture - Grilled Cheese Preview 02.jpg||jpg||178998|
|Portraiture - TLOR Preview 01.jpg||jpg||156594|
|Portraiture - TLOR Preview 03.jpg||jpg||90280|
|Portraiture - TLOR Preview 04.jpg||jpg||71169|
|Portraiture Cover Photo.jpg||jpg||127328|
|Portraiture- TLOR Preview 02.jpg||jpg||87384|
Description: Made by Shoukeir. Sims2Play.boom.ru
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
[hmcb96] Figurative Portraiture.rar
Size: 3.07 MB · Downloads: 21 · 14th Aug 2022
|3.07 MB||21||14th Aug 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|https://sites.google.com/site/sims2paintingsrugs/paintings-3 (non-MTS link)|