True Maxis Match Multi PT Set
Updated: 5th Aug 2022 at 6:34 AM
So in the spirit of that set, I created these four Pollination Technicians by playing with genetics using carrit’s recreations of Maxis ancestors. So all of these PTs have a truly maxis match look with all features originating from a Maxis alien, but none of them are on any premade character’s family tree!
I tried to choose features that looked strange but believable and which didn’t warp too much when swapping to a feminine face (since facial features often change pretty drastically between genders). And I’m pretty happy with these guys! I hope you guys can get some use out of them too!
fwiffo: Multi-PT Kit
carrit: Strangetown Ancestral Sims and Pleasantview Ancestral Sims
These PTs use the default alien skin and eyes and are completely CC free.
Description: Technician 13
Description: Technician 14
Description: Technician 15
Description: Technician 16
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Size: 560.4 KB · Downloads: 213 · 5th Aug 2022
|560.4 KB||213||5th Aug 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.