Modern Pine Tree Avenue (NO CC)
Well, this is the first time I upload my stuff here. I wanted to make a small house inspired by modern/contemporary housing style.
(I actually used a one CC here which is Object Rotator by Anoeska for some chairs but you can use 45 degree cheat as well, so I don't count it.)
Hope you like it!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|A modern house project #1.rar||rar|
|A modern house project #1.Sims2Pack||sims2pack||1354307|
Title: Pine Tree Avenue. 101
Description: This object rotator allows you to place objects at angles that are normally not possible, with steps of 5 degree. Objects will still be normally usable after being rotated. Place an object on this surface, and use M to rotate the object untill it has the desired angle. Keep the M pressed down for quick rotating, and make the rotator invisible after placing. Only 1-tile objects can be rotated this way (diningtables and some coffeetables can't be rotated). Needs OFB or a later EP. This version is for rotating large 1-tile objects that can be placed on the floor (like chairs and endtables). This object is stacking-enabled: you can still place objects on a table that is placed on this rotator, and even rotate through the slots, if it has more then one. Will also allow you to keep stacking objects on top of it, if you place a stackable object on it. Made by Anoeska, The Sims Resource - TSRAA
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
A modern house project #1.rar
Size: 441.4 KB · Downloads: 173 · 10th Oct 2022
|441.4 KB||173||10th Oct 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: