PERJOHAN End Table
Updated: 21st Nov 2022 at 10:26 PM
It has three slots, the usual end table slot (that sits a bit lower than Maxis end tables) and two extra ones on the lower shelf.
Comes with a bunch of recolors in raw pine wood (default), pine/painted, and chipped paint.
I also included my Gimp texture file in case anyone wants more color options
Found in Surfaces > End Tables for §60
228 faces / 316 vertices
Theres not much more to say about it! hope you like it
SimPE, Gimp, Wings3D, UV Mapper
original wood texture by SimSpore judging by the filename? I've had it in my folders forever
children books in preview picture: limonaire
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A sturdy side table with storage mesh by oshima @MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Perjohan side table
Size: 1.37 MB · Downloads: 715 · 19th Nov 2022
|1.37 MB||715||19th Nov 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.