Tangerine [Harvestable Indoor Plant]
When you first buy the plant you'll see only the watering interaction and after some hours you'll be able to collect the first patch of grown produce. Afterward, the interaction will be available once a day.
Water the plant 1 a day.
Harvest fresh tangerine 1 a day.
Each harvest gives 8 tangerines.
Tagged as fruit
Toddlers can eat it
It can be eaten raw or cooked
Compatible with SCCO
Note: The animation is from the regular water gardening, so if you place the plant on a shelf, the animation will be a little lower.
|[Balkanika] Harvestable Indoor Tangerine.zip||zip|
|[Balkanika] Harvestable Indoor Tangerine.package||package||2593075|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
[Balkanika] Harvestable Indoor Tangerine.zip
Size: 2.46 MB · Downloads: 1,101 · 23rd Jan 2023
|2.46 MB||1,101||23rd Jan 2023|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.