Simple Futon Bed (*as per request) **UPDATED 8/21/05**
Updated: 23rd Oct 2008 at 4:20 PM by whitesiren
Polygon count = 1568, vertices = 1029
Price = 600 §, Comfort = 7, Energy = 8, Room = 5.
Uses all Maxis and custom bedding.
Base mesh is the black stain, white stain is the recolour.
The table from my Platform Storage Bed matches the finish and can be found in, "This Post".
Please let me know if you have any problem using it without University.
Free to re-colour as you want, however if you post on a pay site, this mesh MUST remain a free download, or post a link to a free download.
Anything made by me is File-Share-Friendly and MUST remain that way.
CTNutmegger of RSSS for TS2
***Added info June 9 --
Matching dresser can now be found HERE
Changed the comfort, sleep and relax values on the bed to match their posted values.
The Mesh is in the, "CTN_FauxFutonSlatBed.zip", package, the other file is the white recolor.
I was asked where the bedding was from, sorry, I forgot to post that info, the bedding is by me also and can be found in this post Simple Canopy Bed Set
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: You've tried shopping for double beds, but they're so expensive. You've tried having two people sleep in a single bed, and it just doesn't work. Well, there's nothing simpler or cheaper than a lightweight pillowtop mattress residing on a pre-assembled Faux Futon slat wood frame. New mesh created by CTNutmegger of RSSS for TS2 (http://homepage.myeastern.com/~kamaba/html/index.htm) Uses all custom bedding as well as the Maxis originals. Free to re-colour as you want, however if you post on a pay site, this mesh MUST remain a free download, or post a link to a free download. Anything made by me is File-Share-Friendly and MUST remain that way. Enjoy, Kathy
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 143.7 KB · Downloads: 10,482 · 21st Aug 2005
|143.7 KB||10,482||21st Aug 2005|
Size: 49.5 KB · Downloads: 13,204 · 6th Jun 2005
|49.5 KB||13,204||6th Jun 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
*My Work, My Rules*
Free to recolor and post for download as you wish, as long as the mesh itself remains a FREE download. You are welcome to use it on any lots you post for download as well. My work is to always remain File-Share-Friendly.
If you want to edit one of my meshes, please have the decency to ask.
Please do not take and post as your own, I do consider that to be stealing and I will find you.