Animals for the Farm - Horse, Cow, Pig and Ducks for Pond
Updated: 26th Nov 2008 at 10:19 PM by Canoodle
Knowing that many of you what animals I have made some so you can make a farm.
They are only for veiwing but i know that you will love them.
EP Ready - Yes :howdy:
Re-Colour Enabled - Yes :howdy:
Horse - 754
Cow - 3,244
Pig - 817
Ducks - 824
Ducks with Ducklings - 4,120
The eyedroper (clone tool) will make the cattalog disaper just clone a sims2 chair or somthing to get it back.
This is a (tool use to mod) error not mine.
I love to be thanked and love to hear what you think so please post.
NEW HELP TEXT:
As I keep forgeting to put the text file in the i have placed it in a seperate file it also has the full instrutions for thouse that are new to rar.
Quick Link to Swan and Fish
Use's My Owen unique GUID, if you have a conflict tell me.
If you don’t have a extractor, for a free file unziper go to.
Link to HeadStones
You maybe a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Bill and Teds Bogus Journey
Not Applicable: None of the above
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MTS-030705-Cow.package (inside MTS-030705-Cow.rar)|
|Description||A Cow for your farm yard Sim.|
|Filename||MTS-030705-Duck.package (inside MTS-030705-Duck.rar)|
|Title||Nine Lives Cat O' Nines|
|Description||What pond or marsh is complete without cattails adorning its edge? The Nine Lives Cat O' Nines are the perfect finishing touch to a Sim's watery landscaping.|
|Filename||MTS-030705-Horse.package (inside MTS-030705-Horse.rar)|
|Description||A Horse for your farm yard Sim.|
|Filename||MTS-030705-Pig.package (inside MTS-030705-Pig.rar)|
|Description||Pig for your farm yard Sim.|
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Cow Map Plate.rar
Size: 15.6 KB · Downloads: 33,481 · 10th Jul 2005
|15.6 KB||33,481||10th Jul 2005|
Size: 1.8 KB · Downloads: 23,286 · 4th Jul 2005
|1.8 KB||23,286||4th Jul 2005|
Size: 142.9 KB · Downloads: 50,466 · 4th Jul 2005
|142.9 KB||50,466||4th Jul 2005|
Size: 158.1 KB · Downloads: 55,167 · 4th Jul 2005
|158.1 KB||55,167||4th Jul 2005|
Size: 153.9 KB · Downloads: 53,613 · 4th Jul 2005
|153.9 KB||53,613||4th Jul 2005|
Size: 108.9 KB · Downloads: 54,565 · 4th Jul 2005
|108.9 KB||54,565||4th Jul 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.