Testers Wanted: Traditional (animated) French Mantle Clock
Updated: 6th Jan 2009 at 2:56 PM by -Maylin-
Made with Milkshape, The Mesh Tool and SimPev0.42 it is colour enabled, EP ready (not required) and has its own GUID (no conflicts)
Polygon Count : 447 (= low )
This is (another) animated (time telling) clock...but this time, a TRADITIONAL (mantle) clock!
It has no chimes or ticks and never needs winding. There are NO interaction, but it tells the correct SIM time
This is for you traditionalists out there (who didn't like my modern mantle clock ).
It is based on a traditional French Mantle Clock design...and comes with an additional five recolours. (The default is the one in the main pic on its own).
Some of the recolours mean that this CAN be used in more modern houses (especailly the blue and white ones).
It comes in Cherry wood (default), Natural Pine, White Ash, Black Ash, Green (Stained) Pine ...and the blue one!
It can be found in Electronics/Small Electronics
It can be placed on ALL surfaces -Thanks Numenor!- (including the fireplace mantle).
Please report any issues..and thanks for testing
Recolours: (As with all my objects,) please DO NOT post any files that contain my original mesh.
You are free to post your recolour files (preferably here, in the recolours section). Please pm before posting recolours....I always reply!.. as I love to see what you recolour artists can do with my stuff!
(Remember to post a link back here for the original mesh)
LOTS: Please do NOT include this (or any other of my objects) in any LOT uploads. These are (still) BETA objects, here for testing, and not yet ready to 'inflict' on an unsuspecting LOT downloader.
This clock will disable the pie menus for the Maxis alarm clocks. They will still tell the time correctly, but you wont be able to set them for work/school etc. If you wish to use a maxis alarm clock in your game, please remove this file from your download folder. Sorry!***************************************
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A reporoduction battery operated clock that actually tells the correct time!. Made from the finest materials, modelled from a classic French Mantle Clock, it will not chime, tick or bother your Sims at all. But it DOES tell the correct time! Battery is self-recharging and never needs changing (- Created by BobL)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 199.8 KB · Downloads: 23,362 · 10th Aug 2005
|199.8 KB||23,362||10th Aug 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.