Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style w Stained Glass
Updated: 21st Nov 2005 at 9:02 AM
Finally I have managed to uppdate this set to Base-Game compatibility (Original game only). All users that experienced problems with the prev files, pls DL the uppdated files and overwrite the old ones.
--- " --- " --- " --- " --- " --- " --- " ---
By request from SuicideVixxxen I give you the "new" Octothorp Atrium Window in Church Style.
I say new because I have removed the small wood bars in the window and added a stained glass.
No EP pack's should be needed.
In the pack there are 5 files:
1. Moon_Ez Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style
-This file holds the new mesh and the "Jesus in the wather" stained glass window.
2. Moon_Ez Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style White frame
-A recolor of the frame in white wood.
3. Moon_Ez Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style Glass2
-This file holds the "Jesus with lambs" stained glass window.
4. Moon_Ez Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style Glass3
-This file holds the "Diamonds" glass window.
5. The "Template.bmp" for the glass.
-For easy creation of new stained glass.
Both the window frame and the glass can be recolored.
-> The frame:
Just do a regular recolor of the default Octothorp Atrium Window. NOT THE NEW MESH. The window will automaticly pick up all recolors on the default Octothorp Atrium Window. Also the ones you allready have in your DL folder.
-> The glass:
Start and choose "color options". Klick "Load Object" on the top right and browse to the folder where you extracted the files and choose "Moon_Ez Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style.package". Klick "Open" and "Start" and save your new package.
In the next window "Subset Selection" you really need only to choose the glass (at the bottom) as any changes to the "windowtrim" wont show in the game.
Continue as usual.
Credit! A big thanks to Lisen801 for her wonderful Small Swedish Christian Church that I used for ceenery.
So. I hope all you church builders, and ofc all you others also enjoys the Fantastic Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style Window
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Moon_Ez Octothorp Atrium Window - Church Style w Stained Glass - UPPDATE 21.11.05.rar
Size: 310.3 KB · Downloads: 22,935 · 21st Nov 2005
|310.3 KB||22,935||21st Nov 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.