Back to Hogwarts - 7 Paintings - Set1
Updated: 27th Aug 2016 at 8:22 PM
Yes, we agree : enchanted paintings are superb and you don't need to be an artist or art-lover to appreciate any of the paintings from the Staircases. Or the impressive gallery of headmasters. Our don't move but they are as beautiful. Vivid memories of the ancient castle enhanced by Time itself. incidentally a good topic of discussion at evening with friends. We don't guarantee that you won't feel judged by any of the portrait : at your own risks.
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape won’t move out of their frame but they surely deserve a place on your wall.
This object doesn’t override anything, works fine in game, and is a complete new mesh
Category : Buy > Decorations > Paintings
Name : K Hogwarts 7 Paintings serie 1
Price : 700§
First painting : Nicolaes Ruts - Rembrandt
Second painting - Portrait of Marten Looten - Rembrandt
Third painting : Portrait of a Man Rising from his Chair - Rembrandt
Fourth painting : Jeremiah Lamenting the Destruction of Jerusalem - Rembrandt
The Blue Boy - Gainsborough
Severus Snape - Hogwarts Headmasters
Albus Dumbledore's portrait
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||k-hippie-k-def-hp-hogwarts-paintings-serie1.package (inside k-hippie-k-def-hp-hogwarts-paintings-serie1.package.7z)|
|Title||K Hogwarts 7 Paintings Serie 1|
|Description||Rhaaa ... The paintings of your scholarship ... Welcome to Hogwarts :) Beware the stairs ! by k-hippie ...|
|Mesh name:||K Hogwarts 7 Paintings Serie 1|
Size: 3.04 MB · Downloads: 20,433 · 1st Apr 2016
|3.04 MB||20,433||1st Apr 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: