Biting neck satisfies hunger need ( Vampires) UPDATE 02/27/08
I heard about a glitch causing the creation of a new interaction when deleting this mod.
Download the LBFRemovesocial file to delete this useless interaction.
( You can remove this file once the glitch corrected )
"LBFBiteNeck" = With this global mod, when a vampire bites someone's neck, their hunger need is satisfied.
Moreover, the "Bite Neck" interaction always appear and always work.
"LBFBiteNeckV.2" = With this second version, the "bite Neck" interaction is separate as "Bite Neck" ( it only satisfies the hunger need of the vampire. ) and "Embrace" ( it only turns the sim into a vampire )
IMPORTANT : Is not compatible with Shaklin's Vampire mod or MOST of the mod which change how the "Bite Neck" interaction works.
Download ONE version of this mod mod only !
Here is an other mod to create Ghouls.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 5.2 KB · Downloads: 28,308 · 31st Jul 2008
Size: 1.3 KB · Downloads: 11,404 · 31st Jul 2008
Size: 528 Bytes · Downloads: 12,402 · 22nd Nov 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6