I made this per personal request by Numenor and I'm sharing it by his permission
This trashed bathtub is intended to complete the Trashed Set
IN GAME USAGE
The Trashed Bathtub works exactly like any Maxis bathtub. You'll find it in Buy mode catalog -> Plumbing -> Bathtubs and Showers
Pets users, attention please: this bathtub is only for "human", it works fine with the Pets EP, but you can NOT wash the dogs in it!
If you want to wash the dogs you can use this wooden wash-tub, purposely intended only for dogs.
Wooden Wash-Tub *ONLY* for Dogs
GAME REQUIREMENTS and INSTALLATION
The Trashed Bathtub is compatible with any game: from the base game to the Celebration Pack.
To install it, extract the package from the attached and put it in the Downloads folder (or use the Q-Xpress ).
To uninstall, just remove the package from the Download.
The bethtub is recolourable in only one subset.
In order to create a new recolour use Object Workshop, click to "Open..." and search the file "MaryLou_TrashedBathtub.package".
This bathtub is perfect to medieval set too, so I made four wooden recolors.
DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE
The Trashed Bathtub can be included in lots posted ONLY on free sites (NOT EXCHANGE!!!), no paysites, as long as credits are given to MaryLou and a link to this page is provided.
If anyone is interested in creating recolours, they can be posted anywhere (even paysites) but NOT INCLUDING the mesh: on the contrary, a link to the mesh on this page must be provided.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 186.1 KB · Downloads: 10,230 · 5th Apr 2007
Size: 93.1 KB · Downloads: 11,662 · 5th Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)