A Midsimmer Night's Dream
Well met and welcome to the Magick Modder’s first set.
‘A Midsimmer Night's Dream’ is designed to take your sims back to a time before Elves and their magics left this world. A time of chivalry and courtly love. We’re bringing you a cartload of new meshed objects, clothes and hair, as well as some beautiful recolors.
You'll find a blend of history and fantasy here, for you to build your own Sim fantasy worlds with. We hope you enjoy these as much as we did making them.
The Magick Modders are: Helaene, Bettye, Lethe_s, SixStringSlim, Tiggerypum, and WhiteArchangel
Our thanks to everyone who contributed ideas, including LyricLee and Anniebonnie, and especially to Delphy and the staff.
All zips include a readme file with extra information and all content works in all versions of the game, unless stated otherwise. The objects in this set all have face counts that are comparable or well below their maxis originals. Necessary meshes are included with the downloads unless otherwise noted.
Recoloring is welcome. But you MUST CREATE YOUR OWN GRAPHICS. (As stated in most of the readme files)
Fare thee well, kind simmer!
5/31/07 Fixed links to more stuff to point to the Sims2Wiki, which is a much better list
(all below from 2005)
11/16 Added links for Tig's Girl Bell Dress and Winter's Horse Cart Car (msg 11)
11/15 Added Bettye's Women and Elderly Simple Gowns, Toddler Outfits for Girls and Boys (Women's section)
11/15 Added Bettye's Boy's Tunics and Swim/Underwear (Men's section 2)
11/9 Added Bettye's Woman's Shifts to the women's section (same as in the thread)
11/9 Added AnnieBonnie's Elves (message 11)
10/29 *Please redownload the medieval doors and overwrite your old files.* The new package should fix any problems.
You'll find the downloads in messages 2-11 of this thread. Click 'First' page if you can't find them!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 24
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Magick Modders.